October 15, 2010

A Different Viewpoint

Happy Friday! Suzz here.

I am working on a few cards for a class I will be teaching and I wanted to share one of the cards I made and how I changed it up on a second card.

Here is the card I created for my class:


Here  is my take on it for my Dad's birthday card. My dad grew up on a farm in Wisconsin and I knew he would love the look and feel of the Outpost as it would bring back some memories.

Same layout and similar design but different colors, shape of the card and placement of images.  The background of the first card is patterned paper.The second card I created a similar effect but using the words from The Outpost collection.  I love how the images are so versatile and can give a different look and feel with just a few changes in colors and shapes.

Stamps used: Artistic Outpost - The OutpostOld Grist Mill

Have a fabulous Friday!

P.S. He was really touched by the card and loved it!

Suzz

Designer: Suzanne Czosek

1 comment:

BarbaraW said...

Suzanne you do such wonderful work. The first card is perfect for a class card and the students will be so proud of what they did. Your father's bday card is awesome. He'll love it.