September 28, 2010

Pumpkin Trio


The pumpkins from Artistic Outpost's Vintage Halloween were perfect for my card for this week's Etsy Inspired Challenge.
I stamped the pumpkin three times with Indigo Ink on orange cardstock and clear embossed. I cut out each pumpkin and used a white opaque pen to color in the eyes.

To make my pumpkin stems, I rolled a piece of kraft cardstock into a tube using double sided tape at the end to hold it together. I used a craft knife to cut a slit in the top of each pumpkin and then slid the stem inside, securing it from the back. I twisted some copper wire to make a stem. I used foam tape to attach the pumpkins, so I could shape them a bit for dimension.

I finished with the sentiment from the set and two ghost brads. The background paper is from Reminisce.

Stephanie Severin ~ Guest Designer

No comments: