July 25, 2010

Joyeux Noel

Hi, Lisa here and I've created a Christmas card to share with you today!  With all this warm summer weather, I'm sure the last thing on your mind is creating Christmas cards - but it is after all Christmas in July! 


The vintage Santa and sentiment are from the Artistic Outpost Snowy Woods Plate - one of my favorite images to use for my Christmas creations.  The image is stamped in Black Archival on Vanilla card stock, I used the Spritz 'N Flick Technique to add a bit of an aged look to my image.  then came back in with Fired Brick Red, adding it to Santa's hat and coat.

Designer - Lisa Somerville

2 comments:

Connie Fossenier said...

Ah Lisa I do love this one...you are such a motivator...I love the PP with thos also...BASIC GREY???
This stamp at the top of my wish list.
connie paxman

SmilynStef said...

Your cards with this plate are always some of my favorites ... another winner.