April 28, 2010

Six Impossible Things

I have always loved this quote, and was thrilled to finally have it in a stamp in the Wonderland Collage plate. I also love the fun Dodo bird, which I paper pieced and adorned with the fun crown. Papers are K&Company Que Sera Sera (orange) and Basic Grey Kioshi. I didn't have any black twine in my stash, so I colored white twine with a black Sharpie marker to finish the design.
I think the White Rabbit Collage is my favorite image in the set. I really like how the separate clock face image fits exactly over the partial clock image in the collage. I also stamped the clock face multiple times to create my background design.
The image is stamped on Pink Paislee Queen Bee designer paper and colored with Shimmer Chalks. I added a pom pom applicator from my Shimmer Chalks for the Bunny's tail.

2 comments:

jan metcalf said...

Awesome cards! The rabbit has my heart too!! So many possibilities for cards!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful use of color Steph, cute cards!