April 2, 2010

Artistic Outpost April Referral Program

When you create artwork with Artistic Outpost images and upload to an online gallery/album/or blog - you could win a $14.00 Gift Certificate to the Artistic Outpost Store . To be eligible for the Artistic Outpost Referral Program, each time you upload a creation using Artistic Outpost images, include stamp credits with an active link to http://www.artisticoutpost.com/, then leave a direct link to your creation using Mr. Linky on the months Referral Program post here on the Artistic Outpost Blog to be entered into our monthly drawing. Note, links left here on the Artistic Outpost Blog need to include a direct link to the project you have uploaded. Projects can be posted on blogs or online galleries, but links left on the Referral Program post must be direct links to your projects. Links left with general links to galleries/albums/blogs will not qualify as our time is limited and we cannot search through pages of entries to see which upload uses Artistic Outpost images.

Please use this post to leave your links for April, all links must be posted by 4/30 to be eligible for the April Referral Program. The winner will be chosen through a random drawing and will be posted here on the Artistic Outpost Blog, be sure to check back in May to see if you've won. Remember entries must be for the current month in which you are posting. We're looking forward to seeing your creations using Artistic Outpost images.

**Artistic Outpost reserves the right to remove non direct blog links

10 comments:

Miss Iowa said...

Congratulations to the March winner! Have fun shopping.

Yvonne Garner said...

Thank you! What fun!

Yvonne Garner said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity to participate in the March Referral Program! I am so excited to be selected as the winner.

Here is a card I just completed for my step father with some of the new Steam Punk images. I am really please with how it turned out and hope it touches his heart.

Happy Easter everyone

Diane O. said...

I posted a motorcycle themed card for my hubby!

Miss Iowa said...

Just received my new Steampunk images and got "real inky" playing with them. LOL

Vicki Romaine said...

Re-submitted my entries as I realized they were linked incorrectly. Hope this is right now. If not, please let me know.

Jean Franks Beck said...

I'm having so much fun with my two new sets - I think maybe I'm addicted! :)

Miss Iowa said...

Is there a limit to how many projects I can post? LOL! I'm just really enjoying my new stamps.

Miss Iowa said...

Last item for this month.

Vicki Romaine said...

I promise this is my LAST entry. It has been a fun time!