Artistic Outpost is looking for Guest Designers for our upcoming releases. We are looking for people who love our images and want to inspire our customers.
You must be able to:
- Take good clear digital photos or scans of your finished projects
- You must be able to meet deadlines, enjoy challenges and work well with others
- You must be willing to promote via the Internet (forums/online galleries/and your blog) by posting samples made with Artistic Outpost images, or posting company specials when applicable while you are a Guest Designer
If being a Guest Designer for Artistic Outpost is something you'd like to do, send an email to Somerville4@aol.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Artistic Outpost Design Team Application in the subject line and include:
- Name, Email address, Home address
- A brief paragraph on why you would like to be Guest Designer for Artistic Outpost
- A link to your blog (if you have one) or any online galleries that you display your work
- Current or past design team positions, and publication information - if any
- Send photos or scans of 3 projects – if you have Artistic Outpost images, we encourage you to use them (each image should be no larger than 80kb)
Applications due by November 5th, 2008 - those accepted will be notified by November 7th, 2008
The fine print….
- Your Guest Design position with Artistic Outpost will be for one release - month will be assigned to you after confirmation of position
- For each plate you receive as a Guest Designer, you are required to make at least four projects, sometimes on a tight deadline, and provide high quality scans or photographs for use in the Artistic Outpost Gallery. In addition you should be sharing your artwork via your blog/online groups or galleries
- You may be required to send your projects in for use on our display boards to be used at stamp shows