February 27, 2008

Inchie

Here is an inchie I just finished for a swap. I really liked the Serenity Set and have used on several different things. When I had these inchies to do the house and tree caught my eye. Well this is what I came up with. I used a 1" x 1" glass piece. Stamped the house and tree with black stazon. Then I did the faux tin type technique. Stamped the swirl in red on top. Then I finished off the edges with copper foil tape and sliver leafing pen. It is really fun see how you can use these great images from AO in many different ways not only full images but inch by inch.

2 comments:

Etha said...

how cool is that! I love taking "things apart" stamp wise. Sometimes feel a little bit bad about it as a complete stamp probably wasn't meant to be inched apart, but then again, why not :) Anybody dare calculate how many different inchies can come out of a 2 x 3 inch size stamp? LOL....

Jolene said...

I have never heard of an "inchie" before this post, but I love the idea! Cool technique.