September 26, 2017

Hero


Hello, Avril here today and this week I'm using more images from Paperboys.

I started with a piece of Kraft card and stamped the background image with Black Archival.  My paperboy was stamped onto separate card using Potting Soil Archival and fussy cut.

I decided where he would be placed and then used the coffee ring and splats from the Grunge Elements, stamping with White Colourbox Chalk ink.  I also stamped the speckles with 2nd generation black.  I also flicked a few paint splats of my own using watered down white paint.

The sentiment was masked to leave only the word Hero before inking with black and then removing the masking tape, allowing me to just stamp the one word.

My paperboy image was then added using some very thin foam tape.

I hope you get to be creative with your rubber stamps and if you do, please share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page, we'd love to see.

Thanks for calling in, have a great week,

Avril Bailey : Designer

No comments: