June 27, 2017

Don't Miss the Fun!


Hello,  Avril here today and this week I've a tag to share with you using and image from Generation Redux along with a quote from the Quotes and Quotables.

For the base of the tag I applied Crackle paste through a Flourish stencil.  When it was dry and the cracks had appeared I sprayed with Distress stains in Victorian Velvet and Spun Sugar.

My image was stamped with Black Archival and then stamped again on pink card, allowing me to paper piece her dress.

I stamped the Katherine Hepburn quote and edged this with Victorian Velvet Distress ink.  The Beautiful Borders die cut was also edged with VV .  The flowers were made with paper clay and coloured with DIs.

If you get a chance to create some art, why not share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page, we would love to see it.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week.

Avril Bailey:  Designer

No comments: