June 20, 2017

A Lovely Day


Hello, Avril here today and this week I'm showcasing a very summery make using stamps from A Lovely Day .

The windmill scene was stamped with Black Archival and shaded with Distress inks before adding colour to the poppies with a waterbrush.

My sweet girl image was stamped with Black Memento ink, coloured with alcohol markers and then fussy cut.

I made the background with Peeled Paint Oxide ink, applied directly to the craft mat, spritzing with water and dipping the card and drying between applications, until I was happy.  I used a stencil and the same ink to create the foliage.

If you create with your Artistic Outpost rubber stamps, we would love you to share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Have a lovely week,
Avril Bailey : Designer

No comments: