April 25, 2017

Eau de Parfum


Hello, Avril here today and I've been using more of my Tyvek mop up sheets as a background.

As this piece had lots of gold tones and splashes I decided it needed something very feminine and what could be better than the Eau de Parfum collage stamp.

I stamped with black Versafine ink and apart watercolouring some of the flowers with Distress ink to highlight them, a very simple card to make as the image itself has lots of lovely details.   I just wish you could see the sheen on the Tyvek, which is very difficult to photograph.

I hope I've inspired you to ink up your Artistic Outpost rubber stamps and if so, we would love you to share your creation with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a lovely creative week.

Avril Bailey:  Designer


No comments: