March 28, 2017

Roses in Paris


Hello,  Avril here today and I've got another card to show using the Roses in Paris collage stamp  from Artistic Outpost.

I've been playing with the Distress Oxide inks again to make my background, this time I only used Vintage Photo Oxide ink.  My Roses in Paris image was stamped in Black Archival onto my inky piece of card and fussy cut around the border.  I coloured the roses and leaves with water colours.

The base card was stamped with the Music Script from Ephemera Backgrounds, again using Vintage Photo Oxide.  I also blended the ink lightly onto the card and lightly spritzed with water to achieve a soft vintage look.

If you've been creating with your Artistic Outpost rubber stamps, we would love to see what you make, so why not share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook  page.

Thanks for calling in and I hope you have a great creative week.

Avril Bailey:  Designer

No comments: