February 21, 2017

Eau De Parfum and Lace


Hello, Avril here today and I'm sharing a card using one of the background stamps from last weeks Artistic Outpost's New Release,  Eau De Parfum .   A beautiful collaged effect that didn't need any masking and layering.

I stamped the image onto pearl card with Black Archival and heat dried the image just to make sure the ink wouldn't smudge when I coloured and distressed it with inks.

I used the Beautiful Borders die for the 'lace'.   Cutting 4 pieces, I trimmed and matched the corners to fit the image, before layering onto a piece of darker pearl card.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope I've inspired you to create with your Artistic Outpost rubber stamps, and if so, please share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page, we would love to see what you make.

Have a great week,

Designer:  Avril Bailey









No comments: