October 25, 2016

Magic in the Air!


Hello, Avril here today with a little fun Halloween tag that I've attached to some chocolate treats.

On an inky background tag I stamped the text from the Paperboy set of stamps - pretending that this is the magic spell!

I stamped the quote from the Quotes and Quotables with Black Archival and heat set with Clear EP before cutting apart. I then edged these with Silver EP.

I used the little guy from the Diesel Punk stamp plate colouring him with Distress inks and adding some silver self adhesive stars to his 'cloak'.  As a little 'fun'  embellishment I made a Magicians 'wand' from a scrap of black card, and dipping the end into silver EP.

Before attaching my elements I edged the tag with silver EP and sprinkled some over the inky surface before heat setting and then added a couple more self adhesive stars.

All stamps used can be obtained from Our Daily Bread Designs.

I hope I've inspired you to be creative and be inventive with your Artistic Outpost stamps, if so, we would love you to share your creation with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Thanks for your visit, have a great week.

Designer:  Avril Bailey





1 comment:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely Avril, love he background. Tracy x