September 27, 2016

Together

Hello, Avril here today and I'm featuring  an image from Generation Redux teamed with a quote from Think and Wonder.

I stamped my two young ladies from Generation Redux with Black Archival and fussy cut the image, adding a little blue shading to the collar of the dresses.

I made a background by stamping  the small flourish from the Serenity set with Chipped Sapphire DI and also used it to shade the background.

For my base layer, I inked up one side of a Tim Holtz Embossing folder with Chipped Sapphire and embossed a piece of script DP, this technique leaves the embossed flourish still showing white.

I added the sentiment from the Think and Wonder set.

I hope I've encouraged you to ink up your stamps as you still have a few days left to join our monthly challenge - Anything Goes with an AO stamp, All the details are here.

Designer:  Avril Bailey




3 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A fabulous card Avil. I really link the embossed background as it really stands out and it frames your image beautifully. I love the colour that you've used too, it looks great :) X

Linda said...

Fabulous project .... love the embossed background, great technique too xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Gorgeous! Chrisx