August 2, 2016

Wonder and Think




Hello, Avril here with my weekly inspiration and this time I'm using an image from the Think and Wonder set of rubber stamps.

I started by giving my tag a coat of Gesso and when dry, I used a crackle embossing paste through a Flourish stencil.When it was dry and the cracks had appeared, I used Distress Stains in Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Iced Spruce,  Tumbled Glass and Tattered Rose until I was happy with the colour and each time wiping the colour from the embossing

My image and sentiment were stamped in Potting Soil Archival.  I cut the words apart, distressed the edges and then covered each one with Glossy Accents.  The flowers are cut from the Thinlits Tiny Tattered Florals.

August sees the start of a new  Show Us Your Art using Artistic Outpost stamps challenge, so why not ink up - link up -  you could be the lucky winner of a $15 Gift Certificate.

Designer:  Avril Bailey


No comments: