June 25, 2016

The Next One

Happy Saturday Everyone!  Julie here, sharing a Mixed Media card using The Golf Club stamp set from the Artistic Outpost Spring 2016 Release.

I used Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink to repeatedly stamp the advertising image from The Golf Club onto a piece of kraft cardstock and die cut the three circles using the Double Stitched Circle Dies from Our Daily Bread Designs.

After heat embossing the golfers along with the flags with black embossing powder, I fussy-cut the images and adhered them to the circle elements.

I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder onto black cardstock and hand trimmed the image.

Once the background was mounted onto a piece of black cardstock, I trimmed the panel and mounted onto the white card base.

I added the circle elements to the card front using dimensional foam along with the sentiment to finish off the card.

I just love the images in The Golf Club stamp set- I think they work well for both masculine or feminine cards and projects, don’t you?

I hope you have a chance to pull out your Artistic Outpost stamps and have fun this weekend!  If so, don’t forget to come play along and enter your AO artwork into the “June Show Us Your AO Art Challenge” – please click here for details.

Thanks again for stopping by- I hope you have a fabulous week!

Designer- Julie Gearinger

1 comment:

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous card Julie, love the background. The stamped circles add a great depth to this.
Avril xx