June 14, 2016

Feminine Grunge

Hello, Avril here today with my weekly post, and something quite feminine but with a touch of Oops!
I've used one of my favourite quotes from the Quotes and Quotables, stamped in Black Archival and heat embossed with Clear EP.

I've used Spun Sugar Distress ink to Colour my top layer and card base, then repeatedly stamped the ring stains and speckles from the Grunge  Elements set of stamps onto both pieces,  again with Spun Sugar.

After matting and layering with black card, I stamped the splats and speckles in Watering Can Archival to create my 'fun'  Oops!.  I finished off by adding a pink rose and foliage.
I hope I've encouraged you to mix and match your Artistic Outpost stamps and get inky and just have fun and if I have, why don't you show us what you've created and join in our Show Us Your Art June Challenge, you can find all the details here.

Designer:  Avril Bailey


2 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

So pretty Avril and such a great quote xxx

Electra said...

Beautiful, Avril!