March 3, 2016

Clockwork

This week I am showcasing the Gatsby stamp set from Artistic Outpost.


I have made a series of cards with this stamp set which I will showcase of the next few weeks. This week I am using the car as my focal image.


The background has been coloured with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Medium Grey Value 6 and Dark Grey Value 3 to add shading. I have also used Tim Holtz Layering Stencils to add layer to the background.


I added touches of white to my design, applying DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic Titanium White over Tim Holtz Clockwork stencil for added interest and contrast. I also included staples to add to the masculine feel.


I love how all the layers are visible. I applied Hickory Smoke Distress Ink over several Layering Stencils to add further interest giving a tone on tone effect.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love It, Tracy!! :) :) XOXO-Shari