November 5, 2015

London Fashion

I am showcasing the Vintage Fashion stamp set this week from Artistic Outpost.
I decided to create a tent card this week using the Vintage Fashion imagery to create a London Fashion style card, very patriotic! I created a 4" x 6" card blank which I covered with Tim Holtz Correspondence Paper Stash and then die cut an arch from the front panel using Our Daily Bread Cathedral Window and Border Die.  I added a touch of shading to all the edges of the card using Hickory Smoke Distress Ink. I used the die cut shape left from cutting out the aperture at the front to the inside of the tent card.
I added background stamping to the back panel using the background stamp from the Vintage Fashion stamp set, stamping with Ground Espresso Distress Ink and I then added the elegant lady over the top of the background stamping using Black Archival Ink. The little Union Jack Flag is from the Loverly London stamp set; applying Distress Markers Faded Jeans and Fired Brick directly to the stamp and then stamping onto the background. I also added machine stitching for added interest and texture.
The Correspondence Paper Stash also had a Union Jack design so I stamped three of the bodice images onto the paper and cut out; adding to thicker card to make them more sturdy and then added them to the tent card.  I also added one of the sentiments to the inside, stamped onto white card and coloured with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink. Adding delicate splatters of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic Cadmium Red Hue.
I added the 'Fashion' text to the inside of the tent card again stamped onto Correspondence Paper. I added delicate splatters of Cadmium Red Hue to the inside panel, I love the pops of red.
I added LONDON to the inside panel using the stamp from the Loverly London stamp set and I also added a touch more random machine stitching. I also added scratchy lines of paint using an old credit card for added interest.
I added two more of the small Union Jacks to the outside of the tent card.



Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x 


No comments: