May 24, 2015

Gift Certificate Winners

Thank you to those who took the time to leave comments here on the AO Blog and our Designers Blogs for our Spring New Release Post and Blog Hop! 

Congratulations to the following people who were randomly selected from comments left on our Design Team Blogs Spring New Release Posts. You have each won a $15 Gift Certificate to the Artistic Outpost Store, to be used toward the purchase of AO Stamps.  Winners, Please email Lisa by June 4, 2015, to claim your gift certificate, be sure to put Spring Winner in the subject line. 


From Shari's Blog:
Liz Hahn - Just LOVE the way you did the background on the your card using the Springtime stamp set. I can’t wait to try something similar.The Cameo effect you used on the Wander & Dream card, reminds me of pictures in the books I read as a child in the early 1960’s, about Annie Oakley.

From Terry's Blog:
Redanne said...Love your first card, you created a fantastic background on it. For me, the second card is just amazing - love those kids and the great scene you created - took me right back to being a kid again! Hugs, Anne xx

From Kate's Blog:
Gez - Beautiful, beautiful cards. Amazing new stamps ♥Loving the gate on the Springtime set♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! Congratulations to all of the winners! Happy Shopping!! XOXO-Shari

Redanne said...

I just found out that I won! Thank you so much, I am thrilled to bits! Anne (Redanne) x