April 24, 2015

Open! Open! Open!

Here we are with another Friday and my turn to share with you! Hope you have some wonderful plans for the weekend. This is the card I shared earlier in the week for the AO blog hop!
The Baker and Windows and Doors were the stamps I used and were all inked with Black Archival. I then inked the backgrounds with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo and colored in various areas using Stampin Up markers. I did use a black marker on all edges.
The background panel was inked using Fired Brick and a little Vintage Photo and the Brick Texture Fade embossing folder with Black Archival ink applied directly to the grout area on the folder and now we are open for business!

Thank you for stopping by today! There is still a little time left to join in the April "Show Us Your AO Art" and there is a prize, so come on and get those AO stamps nice and inky!

Designer: Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

No comments: