April 30, 2015

Friendship

Time for my weekly post for Artistic Outpost and today I am showcasing the fabulous Winter Walk stamp set which has the image of a child and dog on a walk.
I wanted to go for a real rustic feel to this piece creating a rusty corroded backdrop for the design and having the focal image in the centre of my tactile backdrop.
I coloured a piece of white card with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and then covered with VersaMark Ink and then applied Distress Emobssing powder to the background and heated to melt the powder. Once cool I then spritzed the melted embossing powder with Black Soot Distress Spray Stain, dabbing off any excess ink with a piece of kitchen towel. I also added a letter press 'f' and labe letters to add 'friends' to my card perfect for the focal image of the child and the dog on a walk.
I added a monocle coloured with Alcohol Ink along with a heart charm attached with a jump ring.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your day.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x 


No comments: