March 17, 2015

Friendship Never Melts



Hi there, Lisa here today with my weekly share on the Artistic Outpost Blog.  I just love the sweet kids from the Skating Emporium stamp set, so I couldn't resist using them again even though Spring is right around the corner!

I masked the sentiment from the skating collage ATC image then stamped it in Coffee Archival on Vanilla cards stock.  The sweet children in their vintage skates are stamped in Coffee Archival on Vanilla card stock and colored with Ranger Distress Inks, sponged with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and popped up on the panel for added dimension.  I randomly stamped the "central park" on the background pattern paper panel.  To embellish my card, I added Vintage Brown Seam Binding and a Button tied with twine. 

We would love to see what you have been creating with your AO stamps!  Click here to read more about the Show us your AO Art monthly challenge! 

 Designer - Lisa Somerville

No comments: