January 9, 2015

Crazy Enough

Happy Friday to you all! Today I am sharing a masculine card I created using the fabulous Generation Redux along with Chalkboard Wisdom and Secretary Pool stamps.

Love how these stamps all worked so well together to create backgrounds which I always enjoy. Sorry the photo turned out so poorly, but you still get the idea. The background dots were stamped using Black Archival on ivory colored paper and then inked over with Vintage Photo and Black Soot, edges distressed. The next layer, I stamped a few of the dots on a darker kraft color paper, clear embossed and then stamped the Alpha block letters in Coffee Archival. I ironed off the embossing and then stamped a few more dots and some numbers in Black Archival.
The fabulous gentlemen were stamped in Black Archival, and then inked over with Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap and the shaded with Black Soot. I cut the photo corners out of the same paper I used for the first paper layer and shaded. The sentiment was also stamped in Black, inked over and cut apart.
Thank you for stopping by today. Just a reminder that the January "Show Us Your AO Art" challenge has begun and we are excited to see your wonderful creations using of course those AO stamps, so come on and join in!

Designer: Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

2 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Your work is always so beautiful, Terry. I love the effects you achieve with these stamps, so vintage and so multi-layered. xx

Brenda Brown said...

Wonderful layers and vintage appeal xxx