January 29, 2015

Altered Suitcase

Morning all today I am showcasing two of the new releases from Artistic Outpost, you can find all the new releases HERE.
I decided on an altered suitcase/travel case for my piece with a vintage, aged feel using the fabulous HAT'S OFF AND HATS BACKGROUND stamp sets.
I die cut the suitcase from mountboard covered with Core'dinations card stock, sanding the edges to add to the aged feel. I then decorated the front with the Hats Background stamp set, stamping in black Archival Ink and colouring with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and flicking the background with water.
I die cut an oval from white card, coloured with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and then stamped the gentleman with black Archival again adding water to the background to give bleached out areas. I also included a  mini top hat and natural twine for added texture and dimension.
I also added a touch of decoration to the inside of my suitcase.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x 


No comments: