December 18, 2014

Merry Christmas

Morning everyone, thanks so much for visiting. Hope you are enjoying the festive month of December. Today I have another one of my rustic festive makes using the MidWinter stamp set from Artistic Outpost.
The background piece to my card measures 6" x 6", I die cut a bauble from white card and used the aperture as a stencil; sponging Gathered Twigs Distress Ink lightly over the stencil to add two babules to the background of my card. I then flicked the background of the baubles with water to add a touch more interest to the background.
Keeping the stencil in place I then stamped the reindeer onto each of the baubles, stamped with Potting Soil Archival Ink. I also added stencilled stars to the background of each of the baubles. I then took Tim Holtz Christmas Layering Stencil and applied embossing paste over the CHRISTMAS and WISH wording. I coloured the embossing paste with a touch of Potting Soil reinker to cordinate with my colour scheme.
I also carried the stencilled stars onto the background of the white card and added shading to the edges of my card with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. To complete I added a Merry Christmas sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans x x 



1 comment:

Hettie said...

This is wonderful Tracy. I love what you have done with this card.
Hugs
x