October 27, 2014

Vintage Santa

Hi, Lisa here today with my weekly share on the Artistic Outpost Blog.  If you missed the blog hop last week, this is the card I posted on my blog.  The vintage Santa image is from the Snowy Woods stamp set, stamped in Ranger Cocoa Archival on a scrap of pattern paper.  I die cut the panel using the ODBD Circle Ornaments Die and layered the stamped image on a Gold panel that was die cut using the ODBD Matting Circles Dies.  All pattern paper is from the ODBD Christmas Paper Pad Collection 2014.  To embellish I added a die cut using the Beautiful Borders Dies, Seam Binding, Gold Cording and buttons that were die cut using the Matting Circles Dies.

Don't forget to play along with the Show Us your AO Art Challenge - we would love to see what you have been creating!

Designer - Lisa Somerville






3 comments:

Dagmar said...

Such a beautiful card - you made a goog job :-).

Paper Profusion said...

Stunning card - love how you have cropped the stamp with this great design. Nicola x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Lisa!! All of the fabulous DT pieces have been wonderfully inspiring to get into the Christmas spirit (before Halloween even!) I'm getting closer, each day, to breaking out my AO Christmas themed stamps to start creating--maybe ;) :) Not just looking at them ;) :) XOXO-Shari T.