August 24, 2014

Welcome Autumn

Whew, it's so hot and humid here in Florida that autumn will certainly be welcome.  I can't wait for fall to come and I'm gearing up by starting my fall crafting.  I pulled out my Hayride and Old Grist Mill sets and started to play.  I used the grist mill to stamp a tag which I tucked inside a sweet glassine envelope that I had done some white heat embossing on.

I stamped a little wooden sign and tucked it in behind a cluster of leaves cut of card stock and burlap. I stamped the card stock leaves with the grist mill sign and sponged them with Rusty Hinge and Peeled Paint.

My trellis die cut and Welcome Autumn sign were cut from chipboard, painted with Walnut Stain and and then swiped with Spiced Marmalade distress paints.  I also clear embossed the Welcome Autumn sign.

Hope my Welcome Autumn card brought a breath of fall air into your day.

Designer:  Linda Coughlin
The Funkie Junkie

2 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning LO and gorgeous colours!!

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Beautiful colors and design. I'm ready to make something for Fall.