July 14, 2014

Braver...Stronger..Smarter...

Hi, Lisa here today, with my weekly Monday share on the Artistic Outpost Blog.  This week, I'm showcasing one of my favorite quotes from the Typography plate.

The quote is stamped in Chocolate ink onto a scrap of the pattern paper, then die cut using a circle die, and layered on an Espresso panel.  To add interest to the large background panel, I stamped a portion of the ledger from the Ephemera Backgrounds plate using Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.  To embellish I add a Doily behind the quote panel, crystal gems, a mini rose and leaves and a flourish that were die cut from Olive card stock using Our Daily Bread Designs (AO's parent company) Custom Fancy Foliage Die.

Designer - Lisa Somerville


1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

Gorgeous card, very feminine and delicate! Coco x