May 18, 2014

Healing Tonic

Hi everyone, Linda here with my Sunday posting.  This week I decided to dust off the Apothecary set.  I'm not sure why, but I have never given this set much love and it really is a cool set!  As usual, I started with a jumbo manila tag and painted it black with an acrylic paint dabber. Next it was stamped with white craft ink and the text stamp from Paper Boy set.

Then I stamped several other stamps from the set with Fired Brick distress paint to finish creating the background of the tag.  Since I already had introduced a splash of red, I carried it through by adding red glittered accents - a heart and Rx.  My tag was topped off with red dyed seam binding.

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Designer:  Linda Coughlin

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Such a cool tag - that red glitter is amazing!
Alison x