April 24, 2014

A Masculine Touch

Morning, time for my Artistic Outpost weekly piece and I am showcasing the wonderful GENERATION REDUX plate this time around.
Once again I have gone for a masculine piece this week creating a background using Wendy Vecchi's Crackled Texture Paste, colouring the background with Faded Jeans Distress Stain and then colouring the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink to age.
I die cut the Weathered Clock from white card and coloured with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and then cut in half and added separately to my tag. I then stamped the masculine image, cut in half and added half to each piece of Weathered Clock. Both pieces have been coloured with Distress Ink and flicked with water to add to the aged feel.
A chunky twine bow and clock button have been added to the top of my tag along with a piece of burlap for added texture. I have also added some background stamping using the number background stamp from the set and Potting Soil Archival Ink.
Remnant Rubs have been added over the tag to add a further layer of interest along with a buckle threaded with burlap to add a further masculine touch.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

DESIGNER: Tracy Evans


4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Completely in love with this tag - fabulous colours, textures, stamping - all brilliantly done!
Alison xx

G Peplow said...

Fabulous tag, love the background and images, all perfectly placed and coloured!

GrĂ¡inne said...

Wow, wow, wow ... I love this, it's just perfect! Suzanne xx

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

this tag is stunning.
Thanks for the morning inspiration
susan s