December 7, 2013

C'est Magnifique!

Kate here today. I made a wall handing feature some stamps from the Paris Exposition and the Chalkboard It Up stamp plates. My background is chipboard that has been covered with strips of leftover paper, lace and washi tape and then washed with gesso. I used a stencil with gel medium to create some texture. I layered flowers and some resin embellishments as well as some metal and chipboard elements. I used sprays and distress paints to add splashes of color. The sentiment and Eiffel Tower are from the Paris Exposition plate and the frame and corners are from the Chalkboard It Up plate. Thank you for looking.

Designer - Kate Yetter

5 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Absolutely stunning! Nicola x

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is absolutely exquisite, Kate! Magnifique indeed!!

Lucy x

Deborah said...

utterly gorgeous.

Words and Pictures said...

Completely lovely, Kate - this one makes my heart sing!
Alison x

Inkypinkycraft said...

A really beautiful pece and a style I admire ! X