November 8, 2013

Christmas Tag

Happy Friday!  Suzz Here.

 I have been playing with my Holiday Plates and creating tags for Christmas:
It is nice to have a few tags on hand for gifts or even to send in a package with a few goodies for my stamping friends.

This tag started from a scrap sitting in my leftover pile.  The tag was created with a mix of inks, paint, and tissue.  The focal point is the wonderful Santa from Snowy Woods.  The image is framed with a wooden frame stained with brown ink.  The frame is  filled with glossy accents and glitter.  This took 2 days to dry thoroughly.

The sentiment from Snowy Woods is stamped using brown ink on tissue paper and heat embossed with brown embossing powder. To attach the sentiment decoupage was applied to the tissue paper with the sentiment and placed on the bottom of the tag.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Suzz

Designer:  Suzanne Czosek

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Suzz.....a stunning tag. Beautifully done. Karen.x

Julie Lee said...

What a beautiful, vintage type tag! I love the interesting use of different textures and subtle colouring. I think I saw some of your work a while ago on the Paper Artsy blog. That was lovely too. Thank you for sharing and inspiring! Julie Ann xx

Yvonne Garner said...

Absolutely breathtaking!

Sandy said...

So gorgeous Suzz - and I put my $$ where my mouth is. I just ordered this set. Do I have your permission to use some of your ideas for this gorgeous tag? I love the lace on the bottom. I don't have any of the elements you used so I am sure my tag will be somewhat different. But I do love that Santa!!
Sandy

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Absolutely stunning tag. Love the warm tones, the frame, pearls and touch of lace. The backdrop is gorgeous. Tracy x

itsazoo said...

Absolutely wonderful......

Maria Engelwinge said...

Stunning! Love how managed to keep the Christmas feeling with all the grunginess. Just wonderful!

Words and Pictures said...

Just love this glamorous vintage look - stunning tag, Suzz!
Alison x