September 15, 2013

Guys' Night Out

Hello, Linda here with another piece that was made for the August Artistic Outpost release.  I had such a great time working with the Chalkboard Wisdom plate and I guess I got a little whimsical with this one.  But it does show the flexibility of this set.  

I actually had the tag already stained and floating around my desk, left over from my habit of mopping up left over inks and stains with blank tags (I hate to waste the ink).  So this was a quick and easy tag to make.  Using the Haunted Halloween plate, in black archival I stamped the bats at the top and the skeleton in first, second and third generation stamping to give Mr. Bones some buddies to hang out with.  Then I stamped several rows of cobwebs at the bottom.  I used the Graveyard On the Edge die with black Kraft Core, sanded it and then stamped the sentiment on the leftover scraps in white Craft ink.  

The spooky branches at the top were cut with the M&S Mini Branch set and the label with the M&S Mini Label die.  

Like I said, this one was quick and easy and  made me grin.  Hope it gave you a chuckle too.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Designer:  Linda Coughlin

6 comments:

Nan G said...

This is one spooky n cool Halloween tag!

lilscrappers said...

hahaha, that peaked my interest! What a unique and fun take on the sentiment :)

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely love this tag, Linda - fabulous stamping!
Alison x

Inkypinkycraft said...

What a fabulous tag! Love this ! Hugs x

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a cool tag! Very spoooooooky!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Tag Linda, I Love it. Karen.x