June 22, 2013

Down by the Sea



Hi, Kate here today with another Boardwalk card. I love how this stamp plate includes a few beautiful buildings along with vintage people. I used some grungy Tim Holtz paper for my background. I added some paper, washi, and fabric tape and some of my Distress paints and stains. I stamped my image of Alantic City, colored it and framed it with black cardstock.  My bathing beauty has also been colored and cut out. And then I layered my embellishments which include several stamped images from the plate. A perfect stamp set for summer. Don’t forget to join in our Referral Program.


Designer - Kate Yetter

2 comments:

Dianne said...

It's a beautiful creation Kate,lovely layer, love the framed image the the beauty on top, soft muted colors,thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend, it's going to be a HOT one in Ontario high 30 C yikes....

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful!
Alison x