May 10, 2013

Read All About It

Happy Friday! 

I am sharing a sneak peek of my project for the Artistic Outpost Blog Hop this month.  Come back on later this week for lovely inspiration from the DT and to see the rest of my project.

I am creating a special project intended to capture memories for someone who has a significant birthday coming up this week. 

I started with a set of tags and cut notebook paper to fit the size of the tags.  I used gold glimmer mist to stencil on a background and to add color to the tags.  I then stamped the words and image from the PaperBoy plate using black ink.  I colored the boy using a little touch of watercolor pencils and waterbrush. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Suzz


Designer: Suzanne Czosek

4 comments:

Kris Anderson, The Avid Reader said...

Adorable! Love the color you used. Bright and cheery!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I'm loving it already. It's going to be sensational!

maria's knutselplezier said...

Love the pages!!

Greetings
Maria

Words and Pictures said...

If this is just one element in a larger project, it's going to be amazing! Gorgeous golden colours...
Alison x