April 26, 2013

Full of Blessings

Happy Friday!  Suzz here. I love the sentiment on this card. It helps remind me of all of my everyday blessings. 

I started my card from a lovely piece of pattern paper.  I layered in the girls from the Paperboy plate.  I stamped them on ivory cardstock using brown ink.  I colored the girls with a hint of watercolor pencils.  I then stamped the birds from the Bluebird plate using the brown ink. I added color to the birds using watercolor pencils.  I had unevenly stamped my birds together causing the lines for the birds to not line up.  To fix this I took a brown  fine tipped pen and made two lines below the birds.   I added a row of trees along the back.  I added in the sky a hint of pink with watercolor pencils and a waterbrush.

Products: Artistic Outpost - HomePaperboy, BluebirdFlower Market

Have a wonderful weekend!

Suzz

Designer: Suzanne Czosek 

5 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

Such a charming card!

Lucy x

Yvonne Garner said...

Breathtaking!

Words and Pictures said...

Delicious stamping - the combination of images is wonderful!
Alison x

Kris Anderson, The Avid Reader said...

So lovely! You did a wonderful job. The seam binding is a great touch of color on the card. Thank you for sharing and the inspiration.

Kate Yetter said...

Stunning! I love the pattern paper, trees, birds and the girls all tucked into the background.
Kate