January 9, 2013

Happy in 2013!

Hope you all are having a wonderful start to "2013" and taking the time to do what truly makes you happy!  I am still on cloud nine over the invitation to join the Design Team at Artistic Outpost!  Such great stamps and great artists, who could ask for more?  Yes, I am one happy gal!

On Monday when I shared my exciting news, on my personal blog, this is the tag I created for my announcement.  The tag background was inked using Distress Inks and then random stamping in Archival Coffee with the ledger background from the Ephemera Backgrounds.   Added a little embossing enamel on opposite corners.

Next I stamped the Prescription and my Sentiment from the Apothecary and Typography collections.  The sentiment was cut and arranged to fit my prescription for happiness and mounted on dimensionals, which were cut using deckled scissors and shaded all edges.   

I am so pleased that you stopped by today and hope to see you often!  Have a wonderful day! 

Designer:  Terry Horrall
Terry's Work In Progress

7 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

Congratulations Terry so well deserved..great make and cannot wait to see more! Hugs Trace x

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous tag, Terry - Gorgeous stamping, and I love the distressed edges against that pale blue turquoise frame... and the trimmings are great!
Alison x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

So excited to see you posting here, Terry. Your tag is gorgeous - love the colors and textures and the way you cut out the sentiment - very cool!

Hugs,
Linda

Terry said...

Fabulous Terry, congrats to you sweetie and your Tag is fabulous love the colors just great, hugs terry xxxx

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is great! Lovely to see you on here,

Lucy x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabby news Terry, I shall be back.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Yvonne Garner said...

Your tag rocks, Terry! Congratulations and enjoy the ride! Best wishes, Yvonne