November 30, 2012

Be You

Happy Friday! Suzz Here.

The new Cowgirl Strength plate has so many beautiful images it is hard to decide which cowgirl to ink up. 
This cowgirl inspired the design of this card by her star belt buckle!  She started out being stamped in black ink on white cardstock.  She was colored with a touch of watercolor pencils and a waterbrush.  I found the perfect papers to go along with her featuring the distressed red stars.  I added a touch of the bandanna stamped on the top banner.  I thought the inspirational quote from the Typography plate fit perfectly with my cowgirl.  Now I have a card to send off to a friend when they need a little encouragement.

Have a lovely weekend!

Suzz

Designer: Suzanne Czosek

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous card - love the vivid red... the sentiment looks amazing, as does your cowgirl's dress!
Alison x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is wonderful, Suzz, I really like how you have used red here and that sentiment from Typography is perfect! Terrific take on this month's fabulous Cowgirl Strength release!