July 22, 2012

Kudzu Kafe

Linda here, sharing a tag I made for a the recent Kudzu Kafe release from Artistic Outpost.  I love the country feel of this plate and tried to recreate that with the corrugated cardboard and the stamping with sepia ink.  This is just a simple tag showcasing some of these terrific images from this plate.  I couldn't resist adding a giant kudzu vine about to overrun the country store.  And this tag is so fitting for me right now as I am vacationing, driving through Alabama today and looking at all the kudzu covering trees and hills and abandoned buildings.  You can check out the rest of the fantastic stamps in this plate here.  

Thanks for visiting - hope you are having a wonderful summer.

Linda Coughin, guest designer

1 comment:

Redanne said...

A really beautiful and well thought out tag Linda, I have never seen kudzu vine but your version looks amazing on the tag. Happy holidays (sorry, vacation)...