March 6, 2012

Spring Diesel Punk

Greetings! Today, I have a tag to share with you. I started out planning to make a Diesel Punk project but, as I worked on it, I realized that indeed it was quickly becoming a SpringPunk tag. Speaking of SpringPunk, there's a new challenge for the Artistic Outpost March Referral Challenge with SpringPunk as a theme. Why not get inky and create your own spin on Spring and SteamPunk for a chance at a great prize? For my tag, various stamps from the Diesel Punk and Industrial Chic plates by Artistic Outpost were used to emboss the background and to create the focal images. I just love how this gorgeous dame is included among many masculine images in the Diesel Punk plate. I believe it really increases our stamping options! Full details on creating this tag are available at my blog. Have a great day.

Thanks for stopping by!

Yvonne Garner, Guest Designer

3 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Great outside the box thinking here, adorable tag, love the Springpunk touch.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Love your SPRINGPUNK tag Yvonne, wonderful use of the images x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh my, Yvonne, this is just tremendous! The color is so perfect for spring and I'm loving all your wonderful embellies! What a super job you have done on the Springpunk theme and you have actually reminded me that I have something that would be perfect for this challenge.