March 25, 2012

Look Right!

Oooh, don't you just love those red phone booths?  Such a wonderful English icon!   For this card, I used London Elements and Loverly London.  I had some fun using the masking technique on this piece.  The phone booths were stamped with Barn Door Distress Ink.  The background was stamped on kraft with Ranger Jet Black Archival ink.  I distressed the panel with random splats made from of a mixture of Vintage Photo DI and water.  The Welcome to London sign is a stamp from this set and I used Shelly Hickox's Fuax Crazed Enamel technique to create my sign.  And how fun is that "Look Right" pointing finger/arm.  This is a great London set - very versatile with lots of fun images that you are sure to get a lot of use from.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you are having a great weekend!

Linda Coughlin, Guest Designer

1 comment:

Candy C said...

Linda...another fantastic piece! Your style is so wonderful! Love your attention to detail. <3 Candy