March 13, 2012

Fly Around the World

Greetings! Today, I am sharing a tag with you made from the Industrial Chic, Charles and Amelia and Typography plates by Artistic Outpost. I just love how all these plates work so well together!

The background was stamped with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and the focal images were stamped with Festive Berry Distress Ink and in some cases Rich Cocoa Memento Ink. The propellers and the plane were attached with dimensionals. I chose embellishments that lean to the masculine side to finish my tag. This will make a great tag for my nephew's upcoming graduation!

Thanks for dropping by!

Yvonne Garner, Guest Designer

1 comment:

jude said...

Absolutely love this tag !The way youve done the embellishments for a guy not girlie .I always get stuck for male ideas.Thanks for the inspiration
judex