March 15, 2012

Adventure Is Worthwhile In Itself

I've been using the fabulous Charles & Amelia plate once again to create my adventurous piece.
I created a background using torn paper from a vintage book and coloured with Distress Ink aged mahogany, matting onto coordinated card. I also added a little background stamping with black Archival Ink.
My images have been stamped onto white card and coloured with brushed corduroy Distress Ink to age a little, adding to black card to lift from the background. A little more stamping from the Industrial Background plate adds a little more interest along with some old vintage stamps.

Don't forget Artistic Outpost's March Referral theme SPRINGPUNK, all the details of which you can find HERE.

Thanks for popping by.

Guest Artist: Tracy Evans

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the stamps and the colour combo is fab ! Sue C x