November 11, 2011

A Bundle of ATC's

When I create I go through a process of trying different images in my design. This results in many images that don't get used.   A few weeks ago I decided to go through my scraps and create ATCs.  Here are a few using some wonderful Artistic Outpost images:

These sweet girls from the Birds of a Feather plate are lovely.  The clock and time flies are rub-ons and the family sentiment is a sticker. The sisters are stamped using black archival ink.  They are colored with distress inks.  The ribbon is seam binding died with glimmer mist.

The next image is from the beautiful Bluebird plate. 

Stamp the image on white cardstock using black ink. Color with color pencils and glimmer mist. Emboss with clear embossing powder to create the cracked glass effect.

The last ATC uses the Lovely Day plate with a computer generated sentiment.
Beautiful image of the lighthouse and the field of poppies. I layered the windmill using acetate. A little fluff for the clouds to create a beautiful spring day.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Suzz

Designer: Suzanne Czosek

1 comment:

Yvonne Garner said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Yvonne