July 8, 2011

London Up Close

Happy Friday!  Suzz here...

I am loving the new London Release... And did you see the releases coming up?  They are fabulous and I can't wait until I can ink them up.

This paper weight was in my alterable stash waiting for the right images to come along.  The London Underground  images are perfect for layering. 


 The flag was first colored using watercolor markers and stamped on white cardstock. The gentlemen in their uniforms were stamped next using a black ink.

After I had stamped everything it was really easy to place my dome over the image and move it around until I found the section of the stamped images to highlight. I traced the circle and cut it out and attached with a very thin layer of glossy accents.

The second project  is a card featuring the loverly lady from the  Loverly London Plate.
 
She is stamped on vellum using black stazon ink and layered over several pieces of wax paper and cardstock to frame her and show off her elegant style.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Suzz


Designer: Suzanne Czosek

No comments: