November 3, 2010

If I Only Had a Brain

The new Oz Collage release is so much fun to play with. I love this image of the scarecrow against a diploma background. Here I used my Creative Inspirations paints to give him a shimmery look. I distressed the edges of the image and placed it on a torn frame background (Technique Junkies technique).  The black background layer is dry embossed with an alphabet folder and wrapped with raffia. The sentiment is torn and distressed. I think the distress look goes well with our friend the scarecrow.
Just a reminder that Artistic Outpost is celebrating their 3rd Anniversary, and you get the presents! ALL rubber stamps are 20% off from now until November 5, 2010. That includes all unmounteds and mounteds. Simply use the code: Anniversary at check out to receive your discount.

Barbara Washington

No comments: