September 3, 2010

Starfish

Hi! Suzz here. I had this idea of creating a starfish project using the beautiful Beyond the Sea stamps. I spent a little time creating the shape of my starfish.  After I finished my starfish I put it on a nice soft background.

Here is my starfish by itself:

I thought it was lovely but wanted to showcase it on a background, so I played around and I came up with this:



I am going to find a frame to hang up in my crafty space. 

Have a lovely Friday!

Designer: Suzanne Czosek


4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Just stunning!

slbt17 said...

WOW!
Sandra

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

yeah, I want one for my crafty space too..dang that is GORGEOUS.

Anonymous said...

This is so unique and beautiful Suzanne. I love the starfish itself and the background is perfect for it too.
hugs June x