August 20, 2010

Batty Blackbird

The Memory Box Blackbird papers coordinate so well with the new Artistic Outpost Haunted Halloween stamps that these cards almost made themselves.

For the first one I added the upside-down hanging bat to the tree branch and stamped the flying group of bats several times along the right side of the page. I finished with the Happy Halloween sentiment from the set.

For the second one, I stamped the crow from the set on the tree branch to accompany the silhouette blackbird printed on the paper. I cut the sentiment in half (one of the best things about unmounted stamps), so I could fit it into the space on the page.

Spooky, but oh so cool.

3 comments:

Deb (dcorder) said...

Both are totally awesome! I love Memory Box paper - it goes so well with a lot of stamps.

Anonymous said...

Love them both!

Connie Fossenier said...

Love...love the MMB papers wsith this stamps set...the rust and yellow shades give a mystic emergence into fall.
connie paxman